Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 1 EOC : About Me

Ever since I was young, I've had a deep passion for technology. I was known as the kid who asked "Why?" about everything around me. This thirst for a higher knowledge of the world around me is something that I still carry with me to this day. My passion is web-design and anything to do with that realm of technology. I have been working as a free-lance web designer for many years, and I am constantly striving to expand my knowledge of the tools and topics that involve this field. Since the web is something that is constantly evolving and changing with the demands of society it can be a difficult thing to master. However, I take this topic very seriously and I strive to be one of the best in my field by challenging myself to do different types of projects that force me to think outside of my own box. One day I hope to work for a professional ad agency here in the Las Vegas valley where I can exploit my talents as a web-designer by providing my clients with custom built sites that appeal to their target audience across all platforms and devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment